“Remembering No More: The Stories of Alzheimer's" is a documentary that explores the world of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). We are investigating the many aspects of the disease and how it impacts on the lives of the people who have the disease as well as those who care for them.
In this documentary, we visit with researchers who are dedicated to finding a cure and those who are dedicated to insuring that the funding is secured so that research continues. Our goal is to look at the effects that AD has in the United States as well as worldwide. We are addressing the following questions:
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What kinds of community support are available to care givers and family members of loved ones with Alzheimer's Disease?
- What can everyone do to be a part of the solution?
- What does the future look like for those who have already been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease?
- Where are we on the path of slowing the process?
- Where are we on the path of discovering a cure?